Evidence@NottsHC is the Research Repository for Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, a development by Research and Evidence and the Library and Knowledge Service. It is a searchable database containing publications authored by Trust and Institute of Mental Health staff to highlight and raise awareness of the research and innovation happening to improve patient care. This digital service collects, preserves, and distributes the research output. The benefits for storing your research in Evidence@NottsHC are:
- It allows for increased visibility, discoverability and citation count for research
- Research is associated with a particular specialty allowing researchers to find fellow colleagues for collaborations
- All data is quality checked and uploaded by library staff on behalf of the researchers
- Articles are compliant with Open Access policies
- Raise the national and international profile of the Trust’s employees
- Researcher profiles are publically accessible – they can act like a CV
Note: the authors listed on the research records are only Trust/IMH employees. To see a full list of the authors on the papers, please either visit the publisher’s website via the link provided or click into the full record to see the relevant citation.
Communities in Evidence@NottsHC
Select a community to browse its collections.
Preventing relapse with personalised smart-messaging after cognitive behavioral therapy: A proof of concept evaluation (2020)Objectives. Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) can improve symptoms of anxiety and depression, but also reduces the risk of future relapse after therapy completion. However, current CBT relapse prevention methods are ...